Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Workout Wednesday // Bubble Butt

Hi loves! W E L C O M E  B A C K to another workout Wednesday! Who's ready? I know I am because today is all about them glutes. Ladies, I know you are all wanting to have a more toned sexier booty, and there is no better way to get that "bubble butt" than by following this simple routine a few times a week. Really focus on the muscle threw every movement and squeeze those muscles at the top of every motion.

My booty could use a lot more toning, especially around where my hamstrings and glutes connect. I love doing this routine, so I hope you do too! Enjoy this workout and I hope your booty feels the burn.

Bubble Butt Routine
Lying hamstring curls single leg then superset with both legs 
4 sets of 15 reps each leg then 4 sets of 20 reps both legs

Squats 
Start out with one warm-up set then move to heavier weight
(5 sets of 10 reps) 1 warm-up and 4 regular sets

Front squats
4 sets of 10 reps

Sumo squats with dumbbell
4 sets of 20 reps

Cable kickbacks 
4 sets of 20 reps

 Dumbbell stiff legs
4 sets of 20 reps


Plate hip thrusts, squeeze at the top
4 sets of 20 reps
This workout is super quick and effective! I love doing this routine 2 times a week. I like to split up my leg day into two days during the week. I usually do more hamstring & glute work and then I will fully focus on the guards on another day. Be on the lookout for a leg day workout that will have you saying..."holy cow that was a killer workout"

Xoxo,
Shelby




No comments: